You Want to Know How Moving Companies Are Super Productive During COVID-19, Right?
You have come to the right place. Having the right moving company can be a lot safer than you think. Not to mention, a very productive alternative to being exposed and moving your items on your own. Let’s dive in, shall we?
Let’s start with the most important task at hand. Your family.
- Limiting close contact with those outside of your immediate household mitigates the risk of coming into contact with COVID-19 droplets. These measures are particularly important in light of the fact that many carriers of COVID-19 are asymptomatic, meaning that they are carrying—and potentially spreading—the virus without awareness that they have it. (Moving.com)
- Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that cause a variety of diseases. There are four coronaviruses that are a part of the suite of viruses that cause “the common cold” in humans. Different coronaviruses also cause clinical signs in animals, including diarrhea in dogs and feline infectious peritonitis (FIP) in cats. (VCAHospitals.com) This is why it may be safer to travel alone with your family and let the movers just do their jobs.
Moving Companies have adjusted to the pandemic making it safe and more productive for all!
- Moving companies are taking the coronavirus pandemic very seriously. To that end, companies across the country have put into place protocols designed to protect their employees and their customers.These include:
1. Following federal and local guidelines around social distancing and sanitization
2. Conducting virtual surveys instead of in-home surveys to provide estimates
3 Frequently sanitizing trucks and equipment
4. Practicing social distancing with customers and, as much as possible, among moving teams
5. Wearing masks and gloves
6. Keeping trucks stocked with hand sanitizer (Moving.com)
- Moving companies are taking their responsibility to keep everyone safe very seriously as well. They have not only instituted new protocols for interacting with clients, but they have also adjusted their in-house operations by staggering schedules, limiting the number of people in their buildings and providing employees with the necessary supplies to keep them safe. They’re also asking clients to be responsible on their end, by washing their hands frequently, using hand sanitizer, wearing masks and socially distancing as much as possible. No move is easy, but if everyone exercises patience and a little bit of caution, a pandemic move can be successful and safe. (Washington Post)
When it comes to your family’s health in these weird times, it is best to minimize as much risk and exposure as possible. The COVID-19 virus doesn’t seem to be going anywhere so we must keep our families safe. Pack up your current home and get it ready for the movers. Get your family safely to your new home, alone. Your movers will be very productive and safe in getting your important belongings delivered right to your new home – in your choice of a designated area such as a garage or living room. Today’s movers have adapted to this pandemic and have taken the extra measures needed to keep your family safe.
When you are ready to move, give Kellogg Movers a call at 801-300-1611 to schedule the date of your choice. To learn more about us, click here.
Tags: #ProfessionalMovers #UtahMovers #MovingCompany #SaltLakeCity #Moving #MoveSafe #Safe #Productive #SLCMovers #OutOfState
- Pixabay – KlausHausmann
- Pixabay – Vikvarga
- Pixabay – F. Muhammed